Friday, January 23, 2009

What a great uneventful day...

Wow, I haven't posted a blog entry today. Imagine that! I have been so gun-ho about keeping it up, but today I was busy cleaning and other mother-like errands. I am so tired from this week. I actually had a really good day, although it was spent cleaning dishes in my bath tub, and mopping my floors (they were in dire need of it). I went to "Its a Grind" in Murrieta to support my church's worship team. They are "taking it to the streets", I guess you can say. It was awesome, so much enthusiasm for worship from both the band and the people that came out to see them. It was a great time to get away, have some coffee, and get to hear (and sing) my favorite songs. They even played "When You Say Nothing At All"- which isn't even a Christian Contemp song, but a Country song. It is one of my favorites. I used to sing it EVERY night to Mikayla when she was a baby. Its kinda my lullaby to my children and I sang my heart out when I heard it. Tonight Joe watched the girls, and I took my boy with me. I was kidding with him and told him he is my "date". LOL. Of course like everytime I go to Church it was "pass the baby" time- but I got to be with my boy for about 5 minutes which was great. He is such a little joy- so easy, and so darn cute! I am really so privileged to have such beautiful and smart children. I missed the girls- which surprised me because I just spent ALL day with them, and I am going to spend ALL weekend alone with them. I guess I am just so used to being with them that when I'm not I think about them. I have to think of some really cool stuff to do while "daddy" is gone. I don't know what- but I'll think of something. I was so excited to get dressed up tonight. I felt like a grown up! I wore my new blue sweater dress I got from Target for $6.94 (or something like that), and my tights and my walmart ugg boots. I felt like a woman for the first time in a while.. it was great. I had some really great coffee- and I was so tired before I left I had my MIL get me another! LOL I guess weeks without sleep with do that! Hopefully there are no monsters in the closet, or beds that get peed in so I can maybe sleep again tonight. Last night I got some sleep- but it wasn't very restful. I toss and turn and have weird dreams, so its not like my body is getting to regenerate really. I should close this up for now because it is cutting into sleep time- and I want to be able to cuddle with the honey some because he is going to be gone all weekend. Good night.. Sleep tight.. Don't let the bed bugs bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment