Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rude People Need Not Inquire

I am so very irritated. Actually I am beyond irritated. I am at the stage of pissed off. I am selling my car- and am only asking $2,000 for my Jeep, and am considering anything above $1,600. Some people were interested from AZ, fine. They were out here today and wanted to look at the car- fine come on by. They come by and from the moment the lady got of the car she had her nose up in the air bitching about how dirty it is, and about this and that and the door and the tires and she doesn't even want to get in it. The two guys with her look it over- and not so surprising they start telling me all these things wrong with the car. The lady doesn't want to get in it- but one of the guys tells her to test it out and see if she thinks it comfy. She does and she bitches and complains- moves my seat, turns up the radio- messes with the air and heater---- all with my car running. I am not made of money- and I do not have the gas for them to fuck with my car. That wasn't what blew me over the edge. She gets out of my car and the guy says its a 4x2, and she demands to see the ad that they had discussed she needed a 4x4. One of the guys says that he has never needed a 4x4 to pull a boat , and she gets all pissy like I lied about it being a 4x4. I NEVER said that it was.. why the hell would I lie? It never mattered to ME that it wasn't a 4x4, in fact that is more expense (and one of the guys even says it). So they decide that one of the guys and the bitchy lady would test drive it- fine. The other guy and the ladies daughter stay behind, and they drive off in my car. When they finally get back after WASTING my gas, they offer $1,400- a good $200 below the BARE MINIMUM that I was asking. I told them I needed to call my husband, and I did- who said to do what I think is right. I thought about it. Right off the bat when the lady stuck her nose up, and insulted the car I got the feeling it wasn't right. Why would I sell my car to some bitchy lady who wants it for nothing. I go outside and tell them I can't take $1400, and she gets even bitchier saying "well if you don't fix those motor mounts you wont have a car to drive"- thanks lady but the motor mount is fine... you just want to get my car for nothing. NOTE TO OTHERS- don't be difficult and rude when you want to swindle someone. It doesn't help your case. Now I am just irritated that I had to deal with such a rude person. THANK GOD I DIDN'T MOVE TO ARIZONA AND DEAL WITH THOSE AWFUL PEOPLE. Oh and to make it funnier- the lady told the other two that stayed behind that they weren't getting the car and her daughter goes "that's GAY". LOL I felt like saying at that point " no hunny- your family's assumption that I am some poor hick that would take less then what my car is worth is appalling- try using better vocabulary next time to express your disappointment over wasting your time and mine. Not the Christian thing to say- but no one said I was a perfect person- and sometimes I to what to bitch slap someone. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment