Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Reach out and touch...no one?

Well, I was contacted by 1 person that wants to buy my car. Hopefully they decide they want it, and not just inquire and not buy. We need that money. We will be without a car, but we will have a place to live, and electricity. I guess I will just have to figure out a different way to get things done. I honestly don't know where to begin with this frustration I have. I am sad, and mad, and afraid- and yet there is a sense of calm. Does that possibly make sense. I feel sick to my stomach- but I still feel like it will be taken care of. Right this moment I wish I had some to talk to, some sort of voice of comfort and reason. I don't have anyone to talk to at this moment though- so I am writing in my blog. Sad that I resort to the internet when I need connection- and that connection comes from me basically talking to myself with the possibility of being heard by others. LOL. Sometimes I just need a sounding board that bounces ideas back to me- like a human being. LOL. Right now I need a shoulder to cry on, or lean on, or just to take the load off me.

What is my next move? Where do I go from here? How do I make this situation better? These are answers I need... if only there were answers, and someone to give them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment