Awh. A day to do nothing... at least a day when I don't have anything to do, and there is nothing that I have to do. Maybe I should do the laundry- but I don't know if i would be able.. and if I want to. LOL. (we don't have a washer and dryer at my house so I have to borrow from the parent's in law). My body aches with tiredness. My eyes are only open because I have a cup of coffee in front of me. Olivia woke up 4 times last night- and coughed for what seemed like forever. I tried to spare Joe from the late night invasion- so I took it all on- of course. Then Wyatt woke up extra early hungry so I fed him and tried to get him to go back to sleep. The up and down all night and morning is wearing me thin. Even with the tiredness I wish I was busier today. I wish I had some sort of importance somewhere to need to be there. I wish that I was able to do something really fun with the girls to get my mind off of Joe not being here- and what feels like the impending doom that is lurking in the future. I know God's got a plan- and I am so thankful for that because I know I don't have any plans. Every time I try to make some they get wrecked- so I give it up.
Last night when I woke up with Ollie I went over to their window to unwind the curtains so they would shut (apparently they twist them around and they stay open?), and I looked up at the dark sky and it was full of stars. It was beautiful. One great thing about being in bfe- not much light interference, and so you can catch a beautiful night sky when it is clear. The strange thing is that yesterday was cloudy and rainy and today is cloudy again- but last night in the middle of the night it was clear. It was amazing and reminded me of how little I am to this world- and in the whole universe. I stared at it for a few before having to calm Ollie again because I wasn't sitting next to her. I love that my children need me- I just wish it wasn't when I should be sleeping... at least sometimes. Mommy Bears need their sleep too... or they get grouchy.
Maybe it will be a 24 hour girls day extravaganza? Or maybe I will just be lazy and watch movies and maybe nap? we'll see what the day brings.. need to go make more coffee that is for sure.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment