Sunday, February 1, 2009

Waiting for this storm to pass.. what the hell?

I am having a "I am so pissed off at God right now" kind of day... actually couple of days. I am just not digging the bs going on in my life, and no matter how I try to change it- it always seems like I am getting a big ol' slap across the face. I really love the Lord- truly and honestly, I still believe the same things I did 5 days ago, just right now I feel like a punching bag. I have been asking for a sign that he is going to pull me through this- I just want SOMETHING to go right.. you know what answer I received? Today's message "when the only way to get out is through"-other wise a straight out "no, I am not going to take you out of harms way- you have to get through it". "Thanks" says the little ant to the giant frying her antenna off with a magnifying glass. How am I suppose to stay listening, believing, thankfull, and just get through it if there is no relief at all. I can't even breathe. Thanks God. Thanks so flippin' much! OK- lets see.. up to this point that would be.. listening for him- check, believing he is going to do it- check, and riding it out- thought I was doing that.... I guess I just have gotten a little tired of getting bashed against the rocks (I am referring to one of the versing in Acts in the sermon). Honestly if he is waiting for me to just give up- I am way past there. I honestly and truly give up. I should start shopping for a cardboard box for the family to live in.... thats right where we are headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment