Friday, February 6, 2009

Soooo.... I finally got a job! Not a dream job, or a career.. but atleast it is a JOB (especially in today's depression-esque economy). The job is at LA Fitness, and the position is for "fitness staff"- i.e the person that does everything and anything, ranging from checking people in, answering phones, taking pictures for new member cards, cleaning up bathrooms, helping out wherever, and calling to collect dues. All that- at $8 an hour.. but like I said it is SOMETHING. Plus, I am going to continue the search for a higher paying job, and also still look into my options of going to school for Nursing. We will see- atleast it is the start. I find it funny that my fat butt is going to be working at a gym- but atleast I get a membership! LOL! Now along with my eating healthy I can actually exercise! Now I just have to beg and borrow for the rent we owe- and we should be all good. Right now I am enjoying some White Merlot (at a bargin price of $4.48 at vons)- and I am going to go maybe watch a movie or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment