Wednesday, June 10, 2009
what can I say but YAY FINALLY!
I have a job- yes a job. Its not a crappy one either- not that I know of. Finally, the potential to have a LIFE and not have to worry about the bills as much. I will probably put off nursing school- or atleast just take night courses to get some pre-requirements. I guess it will all have to depend on the kids and Joe's Fire Academy that starts next fall. There is so much still to figure out- but atleast my goal of getting a job is accomplished. Now to make sure I keep it... lol. I have really worked my ass off for a while now putting out my resume, and going on interviews only to be dissappointed. I am so relieved. I feel like I can kinda breathe now.. atleast a little bit better. We have to figure out how to pay the 2 1/2 months rent we are behind, and get a reliable car and life will be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment