Friday, August 28, 2009

I have so much running through my head, and yet its so hard to translate into words. Lately it feels like I am getting attacked by that inevitable force that likes to wreck any progress or positiveness. It sucks the light from my life, and leaves a dark empty hole. In the hole is doubt, fear, depression, hurt, and envy. I have lived in that hole for so much of my life- and I hoped that I would not ever have to crawl back into it. I am so close to it that I can feel the darkness closing in. My possitive attitude of late has turned into the usual pessimism. My faith in God is being over shadowed by fear and envy. I hate what despair makes me, and that despair is caused by life's situation. I can't even explain how I feel. Its hard, and I just dont have the words

1 comment:

  1. Girl...after reading your post I can honestly say I know exactly how you feel...with anything in life it is a test from God to see what we can handle..I have never understood it and why he always seems to test the same people over and over again...but it only makes us stronger and when good things do happen they will come in full force because we will have showed him we have passed the test! I know it is hard to not be discouraged but you really need to try your hardest to not let it get you down and stay as postive as possible! I am here for you if you need an ear to listen! luv ya girl..things will work themelves out what is meant to be will happen!

    ReplyDelete